About the National Wellbeing Service Ltd
The National Wellbeing Service Ltd has been set up by a group of psychologists and health educators who want to provide up-to-date wellbeing-related information, guidance and research to the public and health professionals.
The key objects for which the National Wellbeing Service is established are:
3.1.1 The provision of an online national wellbeing information service.
3.1.2 The provision of the training, education and professional development of health professionals and affiliated fields and all related services and facilities.
3.1.3 The provision of training and consultancy services for companies, organisations and the community.
To achieve these objectives we are currently:
1. Developing this public information website focusing on health and wellbeing.
2. Providing a daily free subscription health and wellbeing newsletter.
3. Maintaining a facebook page with daily wellbeing and health news and research.
4. Maintaining a Google+ wellbeing and health website.
5. Maintaining our Twitter feed.
6. Promotion of National, European and International wellbeing and health campaigns on our website, our various online outlets and newsletter including the healthy workplaces manage stress; WHO World Health Day-2015; Healthcare information for all by 2015
7. With our partner organisations, we can provide a range of recognised health and wellbeing related courses and workshops for the the health and allied professions. A range of courses are also available for in-house training of employees. Our training partners include the Centre for Stress Management, Centre for Coaching and the International Academy for Professional Development.
8. Publish research and practice based online Journals focusing on different aspects of wellbeing: International Journal of Stress Prevention and Wellbeing; European Journal of Counselling Theory, Research and Practice; European Journal of Applied Positive Psychology.
9. Develop a virtual events platform.